Privacy & Terms
Review our user agreement, and contact us with any questions you may have.
Date Last Revised: November 04 2018
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Internet Web site located at www.LedgerSync.com ("LedgerSync.com"), as owned and operated by BP Analytics an S Corp California based Corporation. By using Ledgersync.com or Ledgersync API you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and LedgerSync.com's Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see "Modifications" below).
Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, software, features and functionality including content, updates and new releases located on LedgerSync.com (together the "Service"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the LedgerSync.com website) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have registered with LedgerSync.com). The term "you" or "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. The term "we" refers to LedgerSync . If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process. You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with LedgerSync . If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID e-mail address, allows you to access the Service. That Login ID and password, together with any other contact information you provide form your "Registration Information." By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify LedgerSync immediately at the email address - support@LedgerSync.com.
- You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor LedgerSync.com or any portion of LedgerSync.com, without LedgerSync 's express written consent, which may be withheld in LedgerSync 's sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search LedgerSync.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of LedgerSync.com or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of LedgerSync.com or the Service.
- As part of the Service, LedgerSync allows Members to post content on support boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on LedgerSync.com. These forums may be hosted by LedgerSync or by one of our third party service providers on LedgerSync 's behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to LedgerSync.com.
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with LedgerSync.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through LedgerSync.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of LedgerSync.com and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users' use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of LedgerSync.com, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of LedgerSync.com that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
- This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or LedgerSync as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with LedgerSync , you may do so by closing your account for the Service. Please use the directions below to cancel your account:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put in the subject line "Cancel Account".
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA. WHEN CANCELLING YOUR LEDGERSYNC ACCOUNT, YOU MUST DELETE ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONAL DATA FROM LEDGERSYNC .
- Your account will be closed and your ability to log in deactivated within 24 Business Hours.
- If API customer then API customer can initiate a delete service call to remove and delete all customer related data including active and non active bank connections in production (excluding backups). API Customer can delete customer via API methods.
LedgerSync may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you:
- Ledgersync may terminate the service with you at will and without any restrictions. Use of the Ledgersync service is at Ledgersync’s will and may be terminated at any given time by Ledgersync upon the company’s sole discretion.
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- if LedgerSync in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
This Agreement, and your relationship with LedgerSync under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with LedgerSync , or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the small-claims court of the Superior Court of California within Los Angeles County, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case LedgerSync may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, LedgerSync is able to offer the Service at the terms designated, without charge to you, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement. You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with LedgerSync , its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement: YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
Your data is yours. You can remove it anytime you want. When you request us to delete your account for the Service, your data will be permanently expunged from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible. Ledgersync does take backups and Ledgersync cannot guarantee that the historical data will be deleted. We will also promptly disconnect any connection we had established to your Account Information and delete all account credentials. BANK FEED USER NAME AND PASSWORDS (CONNECTIONS TO BANK LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD) WILL BE DELETED AND REMOVED AND ARE NOT STORED IN BACKUPS.. However, portions of your data, consisting of aggregate data derived from your Account Information, may remain on our production servers indefinitely under backups. Your data may also remain on a backup server or media in which they are in a secured using Ledgersync’s current security. LedgerSync keeps these backups to ensure our continued ability to provide the Service to you in the event of malfunction or damage to our primary production servers. We also reserve the right to use any aggregated or anonymous data derived from or incorporating your personal information
We post updates on our website whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy
We update this Privacy & Security Policy periodically. The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting. https://ledgersync.com/resources/privacy-terms/
Ledgersync and our third party tracking-utility partners may generate certain non-identifying and aggregate data and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to further enhance our services. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Ledgersync and our partners affiliates, or analytics or service providers such as Zendesk Chat/Google Analytics etc... These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users™ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Upon request Ledgersync will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You have the right to access, update, correct, and delete inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating, corrections, or deletions of inaccuracies by contacting us at the contact information provided below or by logging into your account and making the applicable changes in your Profile. You may also request that we delete a third party account and we will cease collecting personal information from the third party account or your personal information and delete relevant account credentials. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.