Many of our customers first questions is; what makes you different then QuickBooks online? As a CPA QuickBooks and Ledgersync work together to provide a secure all in one online dashboard for your client transactions. With Ledgersync you’re able to connect with QuickBooks Desktop and Online versions as well many other accounting solutions. Your client’s transactions and financial data is automatically imported to your dashboard, our complementary software will turn 2 hours of accounting into 30 minutes.
We wanted to address this questions for all with a complete understanding of Ledgersync.
- Quickbooks only pulls in the last 90 days of transactions, Ledgersync has complete access.
- Quickbooks does not pull in check image and statements.
- CPA’s can’t classify in the Quickbooks General Ledger “Check Transactions”
- Quickbooks doesn’t offer a portal for clients to enter their online bank credentials. The CPA has the grant complete access.
- Ledgersync allows for clients to “edit” and manage obscure bank transactions.
- Quickbooks (and sage) Desktop does not have a data feed solutions – we’re on it!
- CPA’s require Bank Statements for reconciliation purposes and proof.
- Ledgersync allows check images to be stored securely, no more scanning!
For More information, please contact us at r8u.501.godaddywp.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.