Ledgersync Software FAQs
Please contact us with any questions you may have or to get started with Ledgersync.
Welcome to Ledgersync
Ledgersync will consolidate you client’s bank and credit card transactions into the accounting software of your choice automatically. Client Sub-Accounts can also be gathered. LedgerSync is a complementary service to Quickbooks, Xero, Freshbooks, etc not a competitive product.
- Extract data greater than 90 days.
- Extract Client Check Images and Bank/Credit Card PDF Statements.
- Show Check Images next to Check Transactions and allow you to code to the correct payee.
- Export all the data and documents to Dropbox as a secondary backup.
- Alert you real time for each successful/unsuccessful linked bank/credit card account.
- Your clients have a LedgerSync Portal to manage the bank/credit card online credentials- no hassling clients for their login info.
You can find all your data on our online Dashboard. Just login to your account.
Bank/Credit Card Transactions, Check Images, Bank/Credit Card Statements, Receipts
Employee Management Controls including Client Notifications, Scheduled or Manual Update Options, auto imports, etc.
Verify your bank data is complete! Including: Total # of Deposits, Total Value of Deposits, Total # of Expenses, and Total Cost of Expenses.
Hundreds of Bank and Credit Card Feeds in US and Canada to Choose From: Search here
Yes, each check is stored and can be referenced at any time.
Add Payee Names and Custom Memos. Visit our Videos page for a quick tutorial.
Yes! You can export Your Banking Data in Accounting Formats (IIF | OFX | QBO), Excel Formats (CSV | XLS | XLSX), and as PDF documents.
The default setting is 90 days, LedgerSync is able to go as far back as the bank allows. There is a $30 fee to pull data beyond 90 days.
All Your Financial Transactions and checks in one place. Verify Cleared Checks for your clients, easy to use interface, save individual images or as PDF bundle, edit and export transactions, monthly financial statements, and more.